Carlson Design plotter/cutters have three attached cords: pneumatic hose, power, and control cabling. The easiest way to manage these cables as the plotter/cutter moves up and down the length of the table is by attaching the cords to pulleys running on a wire strung several feet above the center of the vacuum table.
- Attach the cable to a wall or mount on either end of the table.
- Hang cable a safe height above the operators head.
- Bundle cords and secure with zip ties every 12″.
- Attach bundle to pulleys at 5′ intervals.
- When all pulleys are pushed together, cable should drape no more than 3′.
Cable Set includes mounting hardware, tension turnbuckles, pulleys, and 3/32″ steel overhead cable. 10′ lengths. $80/10′ long set.
There are no reviews yet.