4′ x 8′ x 1/16″ sheets of general-purpose HDPE cutting surface for general purpose cutting with Rotary Knives, including most fabrics, composites, films and papers. Replace on average about yearly. Ensure good vacuum flow using breather mesh between table top and cutting surface. Sealing edges and joins with clear packing tape.
Cutting Surface Tips:
- Use breather mesh between cutting surface and vacuum table to ensure better suction.
- Flip over or swap ends to extend usable life.
- Use harder cutting surface for softer materials.
- If you get “hangers” try drilling smaller holes.
- Use as little cutting pressure as possible to maximize surface life.